We may disclose and share your personal information with the parties as described below.
- A. Within Our Corporate Organization . The Company is a part of a corporate organization that has several legal entities, business processes, management structures and technical systems. We may share your personal information to our related group companies and, in some cases, other affiliates of our corporate group for business maintenance and personalization continuity purposes, for instance so that you may enjoy a personalized user experience across our digital properties, to provide you with the Services, or to take actions based on your requests or preferences.
- B. Service Providers . We may share your personal information with the following types of third-party service providers as set out in the table below:
|IT system and software service provider||Website hosting services (including cloud storage), mobile app or software optimization services, customer relationship management software, email service providers, or system maintenance services.|
|Payment service provider||Third-party payment processing services.|
|Marketing and advertising services||Assistance in reaching potential new customers across multiple communications channels,or sharing with affiliated companies that promote our products on their websites.|
|Order fulfillment service provider||Provision of logistics, warehousing and distribution services, return and exchange services, and order status notification services for your purchased items.|
|Customer service provider||Assistance with customer services and support.|
|Fraud prevention and information security service provider||Identity verification, fraud prevention, or credit risk reduction services to protect our website/app and our business.|
|Other Service providers selected by you||Other third parties, such as size recommendations and fit prediction services providers, if you have chosen to help us provide you with product recommendations.|
- We strive to ensure that our third party service providers can only use your data for the purposes for which it was provided to them and to the extent necessary for such purposes, in accordance with our written instructions.
- C. To Maintain Legal and Regulatory Compliance . We have the right to disclose your personal information as required by law, or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, request from a regulator or any other legal process served on us. We also may disclose your information where we reasonably believe that the disclosure is necessary to enforce our agreements or policies, or if we believe that disclosure will help us protect the rights, property or safety of the Company or our customers.
- E. Consent . We may disclose your personal information for any purpose with your consent.
- F. Corporate Transactions . We may disclose personal information—including account information, Wallet balance or points information—to a buyer, prospective buyer, corporate affiliate, or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding in which personal information held by us about our Services users is among the assets transferred. You acknowledge and agree to our assignment or transfer of rights to your personal information.
Please note that we may disclose, without restriction, aggregated or anonymized information about the users of our Services, which is information that does not identify any specific individual.